This blogWe set it up in September 2008 to share Dgroups plans, progress, news and updates. The main reasons: we moved to a new platform, we moved to a new governance model, we need to communicate better!
Share your views and experiences by commenting on any of the posts.
Dgroups is at www.dgroups.org
For technical and support queries, see http://dgroupshelp.pbwiki.com/
- Daily digests on @HIFA_org (and other Dgroups?) are not being distributed. Tech support is investigating. Neil PW 5 months ago
- Neil PW: "We need smarter comms 4 dev: fewer int'l conferences, linked by 24/7 #CoPs - greener, more inclusive, mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- Dgroups and HIFA at the Knowledge for Dev Conf in Geneva, 3-4 April 2017 bit.ly/2ny1fLo https://t.co/TsF2Da3ymg 6 months ago
- @AstridMAune Fewer F2F intl confs + 24/7 CoPs would be more cost-effective, more inclusive & greener than current a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- @AstridMAune @astridMAune #K4D2017geneva Neil P-W called for a *reduction* (not end) in number of F2F intl conferen… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- Case study: Using Dgroups to scale up online networking and communication in the Rural Water Supply Network
- Dgroups at the Knowledge for Development (K4D) Conference
- Dgroups is now available for time-limited projects
- Dgroups technical guides and resources
- FAO, UNISDR project grants to support Dgroups improvements
- Communities of Practice – Increasing inclusiveness, value and collaboration. Real trends or wishful thinking?
- Presentation Dgroups Partners Meeting 2016
- 15,674 hits